Thanks to Beth Hart for these perfect words. Please stay on Home Page to hear this Track
Welcome to The Butterflies-Haven, a Registered Charity Based in Keynsham, Bristol.
Offering a caring, supportive organisation plus social events for Parents/Carers, Children and Youths who are Somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum.
(With or without Diagnosis))
Butterflies-Haven is a genuine Service that has been achieving its goals since 2009 based on our Prime Imperative...............
The Human Rights of all Families affected by the Autistic Spectrum.
Serving the communities of Keynsham, Bath, South Glos, Bristol and surrounding areas.
DOES SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY
FALL INTO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
Is possibly somewhere on the Autistic Spectrum?
Has a learning disability/language and comprehension difficulty ?
Behavioural or emotional challenges ?
General developmental delay?
HAVE YOU RECEIVED A SATISFACTORY DIAGNOSIS?
ARE YOU RECEIVING APPROPRIATE SUPPORT?
As a parent are you struggling, feeling alone and need....
A supportive network around you that understands?
Help with your own health physically and emotionally?
The response since Butterflies-Haven opened its doors in September 2009 has clearly shown that there is a huge need in Keynsham and the surrounding Banes area as well as Bristol and South Glos.
The Butterflies-Haven Vision and Commitment
- To create a central Haven where parents/carers can feel part of a supportive network that understands and to open up social opportunities where they feel at ease and free to relax.
- To provide a Social and fun environment for the younger children who are on the Spectrum where they feel safely able to be themselves and never feel that they are being forced to be anything but 'themselves'.
- To create a focused group for the older teens/young adults where they can share their feelings about their challenges.
- To provide a safe place where the siblings of a child/teenager with ASD can be together
- To encourage decision-makers to work alongside 'real families' and find more supportive choices that ease their burden.
- To raise awareness within communities both for existing families and those to come.
The Founder and Board of Trustees - 2013
Registered Charity No: EW00113